2013/05/06

Invisible



Every day I whisper your name underneath my breath

I breathe your air

I hear your voice

Every day I stand exactly due north so you have to brush past me to get your morning coffee


I know you like your girls with long hair

I’ve made sure not to cut mine in three years

I heard from a friend of yours you like a good pair of legs

 So Even though it’s the dead of winter I’m hoping you’ll appreciate this mini skirt

But just like every day

You brush past me without a second glance

You didn’t even know I was there

So I take a deep breath and blink away the tears

Maybe tomorrow you’ll want to know my name

Maybe tomorrow I won’t be Invisible

1 comment:

  1. Your write-up has establіshеd nеcessary to us.
    It’ѕ еxtremely helpful anԁ yοu're simply certainly extremely educated in this region. You possess opened my personal face to be able to different opinion of this specific matter together with intriquing, notable and sound articles.

    Feel free to surf to my page ... buy Klonopin

    ReplyDelete