Here is the recipie for shrimp and feta stew from the story it's really good give it a try:
|1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
1 Onion (chopped)
2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
3 Cups Diced Tomatoes (save the liquid)
2/3 Cups Dry White Wine
1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
1 3/4 Pounds Large Shrimp (shelled and deveined)
1/4 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1/4 Pound Feta Cheese (cut into 1/4-inch cubes)
4 Tablespoons Italian Parsley (chopped)
|1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat.|
2. Add the onion and cook.
3. Stir occasionally.
4. Cook until translucent which is usually about 5 minutes.
5. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, 30 seconds longer.
6. Raise the heat to medium and add the tomatoes and liquid, wine, oregano, and salt.
7. Bring the mixture to a boil partially covered until thickened which usually takes about 20 minutes.
8. Add the shrimp and pepper and bring back to a simmer.
9. Simmer, covered, until the shrimp are just done which takes about 2 minutes.
10. Stir in the cheese and 3 tablespoons of the parsley.
11. Serve topped with the remaining 1 tablespoon parsley.